You were far from a breeze but still so grateful for you. I cried a lot. Disappointed people. Fell short of my goals. Worked so hard that my head was spinning. Honestly, you kicked my butt.
But you also gave me some of the greatest gifts. During your time, I learned who I truly was. And more importantly, I learned to love her. I grew the most important relationships in my life: God, me, Hubs & Maiz. Paid myself throughout your stay. And while there were many moments of weakness, you still ended strong by the grace of God.
Man, favor isn't fair. But I'm so glad and thankful it repeatedly came my way while you were here.
While you were difficult, overwhelming and emotional, you were also rewarding, consistent and favorable. You've set the tone for many years to come.
Thank you. I'll never forget you.
xo, MJ 📸: @christopherjamarpayne
- xomoonbeamdaisythe color of those heels 😍💖
- sassyjonesboutiqueTransparency is so beautiful😊
- iampetitelatoyaWow ❤️️❤️️
- enzomilanoproWonderful :)
- ericaligenzaShoes on fleek, caption on even more fleek. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
- mistygantNice shot!
- theprinceandthep"Favor isn't fair"...they just don't know! ♥
- modeusementvibeHappy new year!
- brandichantalle..but by God's grace!
- happilynaturalcurlsYou summed it all up.
- momcrushmondayK love this! 2017 is YOURS!
- xxo.briYES! 🙌💕
- ruthieridleyYes yes !!!!!
- thisislily_amsAww nice
- skinneegirlconfidence.blogLove how you added the pink this to this look. Perfect
- noircotton_clothingBeautiful 👌👌👌
Log in to like or comment.