uncornered_marketOld Town Hall -- Wrocław Market Square. A slice of late Gothic in southwestern Poland. As Christmas and Hanukkah wind down, the city gears up for the new year. Remarkable to consider that it has been part of not only Poland, but Germany, Bohemia (Czech), Austria, Hungary and Prussia over the years. You can see and feel the influence in life, language and architecture.
- travelcamping_instaSo fancy
- besttravelcamp_instaGood one! Thank you.
- touristoffice👉 super 👈
- travelyourbeautifulworld🚆🚁✈️🚵 We need to go here soon❕ ✈️😂✈️🚁
- theonehitwanderSo glad I stumbled upon your feed 😍
- jessicastevensNice!!! 😄
- conciergeausInspiring! #conciergeaus
- malloryogaThis photo ❤
- fotoplastykonooo! welcome in Poland!
Log in to like or comment.