thehappyhousieTonight's our last evening with the Christmas decor...it all goes back into storage tomorrow for another year. Then we will wake up New Years Day with a blank slate... though I'm thinking of keeping some plaids around for Jan & Feb; cabin-cozy wintery type thing. How do you transition your decor after the holidays?
- chiconashoestringdecoratingWhat a pretty room!! 😍I'm leaving out some plaid for sure! I also have some red pillows that transition to Valentines Day nicely.❤
- mycreativemannerThis room feels so welcoming
- mainegirlcreationsLeaving out plaid and my white faux fur pillows. Happy New Year!
- goodmusiciansi love to get my 🎄decor up as soon as halloween is over, definitely before 🦃day. but as soon as 🎅🏻visits and the 🎁 are opened, i'm ready to put it all away 📦📦📦😬i am leaving a handful of snowflakes on windows, my winter themed throw pillows, and a little reindeer on my wall until 💘valentine's day.
- countrychiccottageI love using bottle brush trees to decorate during the winter as well.
- verileyI'm keeping the plaids and fur for the winter! I love the coziness it brings to the home! Happy New Year 🎆
- palmacrooksI keep out some plaid, and some snowman decor and some winter greenery. I also light candles that have a "fireside" scent.
- lak75You definitely need some cozy plaid and winter decor! I will take down Christmas Jan 1:)
- vfynesSo beautiful,
- deemoriciThis year I'm doing a "Let It Snow" decor in between Christmas & Valentine's Day. Silver and whites, votives, & pom-pom garlands. We haven't had a decent snowfall yet so I'm making my own! i love your room! Happy New Year!
Log in to like or comment.