thehappilyevaLooking through my bookshelves is one of my favorite quiet activities- it really feels like visiting with old friends (Maybe I need some more human friends...?😂) 📚😊❤ Make sure you're signed up on www.liketoknow.it and then Like this post to get an email sent directly to you with a list of my favorite books from the past couple years (and a way to shop this cozy book-reading look too!) #HappilyEvaAfter #BookWorm #Blogger #BloggerStyle http://liketk.it/2q0F4 @liketoknow.it #liketkit (📷: @stephanieelliottphoto)
- tawnyadog15Reading is great! And now that you have kids you can read to them outloud and everyone will love that.
- jaymelemonsWhat @bethbehrsreal said 🍇
- sanditomaselloI love books too . As a new Mom it's a huge accomplishment to finish a book . I read reviews on Goodreads . I love nonfiction or autobiography. I feel if your going to spend the time you should learn something . Nice to throw in a good novel once in awhile . I will look for your recommendations . Thanks
- thehappilyeva@jaymelemons @bethbehrsreal I miss you #Grapes so much 😢😞🍇
- thehappilyeva@jamiebaby62 ✨✨✨
- thehappilyeva@justkendrafornow oh I know. Same same. But find time where you can it's worth it! I like reading like 30 mins before bed when the kids are asleep
- thehappilyeva@sanditomasello I need to read more non fiction. I'm a sucker for a fab novel. My fave!
- happywifecreativelifeOoh good idea!! I'll have to add this to my self-care list 😊
- jacqthecreeperThis is great :)
- juliea.21@thehappilyeva I'm watching New Girl and just saw you on it!! Had no idea you were on it! Awesome!!
- kbg501Your posts have been coming up on my feed for a while. I am impressed by all you do as a busy wife and mom. I'm a 55 yr old working mom, and I'm so glad I found you. Happy New Year!
- thehappilyeva@kbg501 thank you so much that is so kind. Happy new year to you as well! 😘
- email@example.com haha yep!! I loved that character, so fun 😜
- thehappilyeva@happywifecreativelife 😊🙏🏼
- caitmarie723Loving those amethyst book ends 💜
- _vilmagonzalezJust found your blog and loving it! ❤ Happy New Year!
- kricaurteI love your sweater. Who makes it?
- pamsilI spy #mommyshortsbook! Check it out @mommyshorts
- clarabartlett111Hi everyone! I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a divorce. I'm Clara Bartlett 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 22 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whataspp +2348160153829 Save Your Crumbling Relationship
Log in to like or comment.