beoplayLooking for a little extra clarity heading into 2017? Thanks for the perfect #beoplayH9 shot @kristianbrandt →beoplay.com/h9
#beoplay #beoplayH9 #sound #wirelessheadphones #activenoisecancellation
- cakirelf💙💙 @karayigit03
- dana.gavri@notevc2 🙂❤
- alxander0Gimme gimme gimme a pair of H9 now for 2017 😄
- goldenhymn90@maggiembear H9 has active noise cancelling, while H7 hasn't.
- ivanhookePlease put W1 chip in it. 🎧
- giulio_pertileI have this
- drrtlThese are amazing
- mrmiiyaghii am buying you this year !!!!
- alexfuckingsunCan I get a pair for free?
- madogkaffeSend you a pm 😊🙏
- 7411nigeriaI want one urgent
- joakimsundstrompublic@BeoPlay Will these support 48 kHz output using Bluetooth?
- starpauseHi, touch controls on H9 are problematic. When on a call one tap should not end the call! I've had to redial many times because of this. If a single tap is mapped to anything please make it mute/unmute. Make hanging up, which is something you never want to do by mistake, a more complex gesture. Maybe the current swipe to phone gesture, since anyone swiping to phone will have their phone in hand already. Also, I know that hanging up the call is supposed to be a long press rather than tap but I still frequently do it by mistake to the point where I'm afraid to taking business calls with H9 and am back to Apple ear pods for conference calls 😪
Log in to like or comment.