gopeacecorpsWhen was the last time you did something for the first time? Natalie Garro, a @CUBoulder graduate, is taking the leap of a lifetime and will depart for Peace Corps Thailand this January. Join us in welcoming Natalie to the Peace Corps family! “I owe my courage and my personal success to my mother and my father. My mother continues to teach me from the grave through my memories of how she interacted with everyone she encountered. My father has never given up on me, and he has never let me give up on myself. He has supported me in every possible way, especially since my mother died, and I would not be the person I am today without his guidance, advice, and encouragement. My parents and my brother mean the world to me, and I am who I am because of who they are, individually and as my family.”
#peacecorps #thailand #wanderlust #applyPC #howiseepc #peacecorpslife #travelgram #family
- angelica.adlinxKeep on keeping on! 🙌🏽
- wellyoklndI was a PCV in Thailand, 2006-08. Enjoy the Land of Smiles!!
- kramer_benYou're going to love the PC Thailand Medical Officer! Ulle is the best!
- johngrund64All the best on you service. Thanks for being a model of what we need more of in this world 🌎 ..... peace ✌️
- inliuoftravelThat's a great question...especially on the cusp of the new year...🤔#thinking
- yass_babyloYay CU PCV!
Log in to like or comment.