travelwithbenderLooking back on 2016... _
When I stop to think about the year that has been, it seems a little surreal. Our 1-year #motherofallroadtrips in the US & Canada came to an end, we explored Turkey, Alaska, Mexico, Nova Scotia, Japan, Hawaii, Bali, and not to mention over two dozen US states.
Now we are now back in Australia and taking over the Instagram account for @travelocity. So head over there and follow along to see what New Year’s Eve in Sydney is like.
This shot was taken in Istanbul, Turkey along the Bosphorus back in February 2016 - the very waterway that divides 2 continents.
It's hard to believe we fit so much into one year. What was your highlight of 2016?
- sanguine.j@loaf_made nice!!
- gulonderMy lovely cauntry ❤
- chelokeysweddingsHappy New Year
- apresskifestivalcool content ! 😁
- travel_with_timothy_s._allenVery nice capture.
- sandrine.ellesse😞😱sad about Turkey
- firstname.lastname@example.org yes the recent events there are tragic. I'm thinking about my friends in Istanbul.
- lebreton44J'aime beaucoup.
- photogrootNice one!
- oddsaladasswoww Welcome to Turkeyy✨✨
Log in to like or comment.