edibleashFri-yay. 2nd last day of 2016. 39 weeks 6 days pregnant. Solo lady date for a latte + butter croissant. I figure this may be the last time for quite awhile I can get out in the morning for a treat like this, so I'm taking advantage. We can't wait to meet baby girl, but for now, I'll enjoy this quiet, slow morning. 🥐☕️☀️ (p.s. the most amazing, legit croissants from @downpourscoffee)
- edibleash@fitnessista Thank you!!!
- edibleash@rachelmyersjohnson hehe..ditto!!
- edibleash@chelseys723 Totally! Not getting my hopes up, though. 😂
- edibleash@libbeyloo Sooo flaky!!! 😍
- edibleash@nourishedveganmama Yep! It's been great....but....ready! Haha
- edibleash@naturallyella Thank you!! Hehehe
- edibleash@suero55 Just the usual first signs...no real contractions yet!
- edibleash@samatheny love you, too 😘
- edibleash@eat_and_edit Fingers crossed!! Haha
- edibleash@hipfoodiemom1 Thanks so much!!
- edibleash@delights_delectables Many thanks!!
- amanda.muriGood luck! Your breakfast bakes sustained me for many months while in survival mode with my first (nursing hunger 😳). Now several years and two more children later, I'm super excited for you and your impending arrival!!
- heathmacdGood for you 😊
- decorativetouch@juniperspring11 ❤
- firstname.lastname@example.org Omg. Thanks for the reminder on those! It's been too long! And thanks so so much!! 😘
- edibleash@heathmacd 💕💕💕
- stelliciouslife@edibleash Enjoy the quiet time Ashley and the feeling of still being one with your baby girl, I hear it's such an amazing, incredible experience (not a mom yet). Can't wait to meet your baby girl! ☺️❤️🤗
- letmeeatcakeLove it!
- overheadfoodBrilliant! Like it!
Log in to like or comment.