uncornered_marketThis year's winner of the "pull out the map and find someplace interesting and close" destination to escape the new year firework brigade in Berlin: Wrocław, Poland. Where the skies are crisp, and the pierogies ample. Today's lunch: traditional Ruskie and kapusta (cabbage) and mushroom pierogies. On tap (besides Polish and Czech beer -- yes, there's a Bernard tap room): old town strolling, spa and massage chilling, 2017 tackling.
- pearlsoftravelBeautiful! :D
- cs_travel2016happy new year from north of Iran...Babak &Marzi
- marianamarquescardosoMake sure to visit Taszka restaurant in Rynek! Is amazing :)
- rutabenjaminSuch an awesome walkable city with great food. Don't forget to check out the view from the Sky Mall. Have a great time!
- ohh.danny.boynice one!
- karolgajdaCool. I lived there from 2012 until June of this year. (Was also born there. ha)
- uncornered_market@cs_travel2016 Great to hear from you, Babak & Marzi!! Wishing you a very happy & healthy 2017!
- travelyourbeautifulworld😂❤️😂🌄 That's awesome!❕ 🚆🏩🏩🏩
- romantic.getawaysI love this!
Log in to like or comment.