jenniferfulwilerIt's that time of year again, when we choose saints at random to be our patrons for the new year. Click on the link in my profile and tell me which saint you got! (When I wrote the code for the Saint's Name Generator, I included the Litany of the Saints in the code, so the server runs through that prayer every time someone clicks the button. 😊🙏)
- annecase05ST Tillo patron saint of children with fever and disease how perfect since we have been dealing with both in my youngest
- jenniferfulwiler@soblessed_7 Oh wow, that's amazing!
- jenna.sais.quoi_I got my confirmation patron, St Veronica! Prayed for a friend to help me through the year ahead, turns out I already had one!
- holymotherhoodSt. Nicholas, patron of bakers among other things 😊 I love to bake!!
- edhlarryI got St Catherine of Siena.
- saintly_heartWe love this Saint generator and have used it for a few years now. Thank you for creating it! ❤️❤️❤️ St. Francis of Rome, pray for us this year!
- hrtofpesSt Margaret of Antioch
- ninaanne.inspiredSt. Anthony the Abbott
- js_travelingirlSt Wenceslaus
- marebat517Saint Vincent Ferrer
- melimurnSt Agatha, which scares me a bit!😬
- mejiam28St. John the Baptist 😊
- saraktango@ktjomcgee I just received St. Catherine of Genoa, too. Could you share with me why this is fantastic? I don't like what I read in her description. Makes me nervous. :(
- ktjomcgee@saraktango She had a difficult marriage and prayed that she would spend the rest of her life sick in bed. God did not answer her prayer out right- she had a vision and began receiving Communion almost daily. She then started spending time in a local hospital volunteering and taking care of the sick. Eventually her husband joined her there and joined a Franciscan Order. I am excited to read her works and how she became a saint. 😊
- saraktango@ktjomcgee thank you for taking the time to write back. I appreciate that kindness! I prayed to receive the "right" Saint for me before I clicked submit and then I saw that I received the patron saint of widows. Eeek!
- ktjomcgee@saraktango I saw the strained marriages and got worried, but I do hope and pray we learn about her holiness and how we can be closer to God :)
- saraktango@ktjomcgee ❤️
- arisedarlingMy saint: St. Catherine of Sweden (patron against abortion and miscarriage). Thank you - I had a miscarriage two weeks ago, and this feels like a divine nod.
- jenniferfulwiler@arisedarling what a perfect saint. Thank you for sharing that!
- annmack625St Catherine of Laboure- 35 years ago I picked Catherine as my confirmation name.
Log in to like or comment.