193countriesSeattle! Just here for the day but it's always great to return. Even when the weather is true to stereotype, which isn't the case nearly as often as outsiders think, it's still a great city. I have fond memories of living here (well, not in a hotel, but in a neighborhood called Wallingford) from 2006-2008.
#helloseattle #ontheroad #igersseattle #outandabout #wanderlust #travel #travelgram
- creative.scholarAmazing !
- senor_trabajoWelcome back! Positive vibes from Ballard! Enjoy your trip. Thanks for the continued inspiration @193countries
- chrispochiba@193countries Man! Would love to treat you to coffee next time you're in town!
- pesmay@193countries Hyatt at Olive 8? One of my favorite places to stay in one of my favorite cities.
- nancynikkoI used to live right across the street from the Market - oh, how I took that for granted! I wasn't into cooking or food back then, but now I am and if only I had that kind of access here...out in the suburbs of Chicago.
- giyenHello and welcome back!
- brypeterNo! Don't let the outsiders know the weather's not nearly as bad as everybody believes. Shhhhhh... Heehee 😉
- jlivinOlive 8! Go across the street to Mister West for an egg cream.
- heygirlheyyyy@193countries check out @flintcreek206 in Greenwood. Beautiful new restaurant opened 6 DAYS after my husband and I moved to Japan. I was 💔after waiting for months. The reviews say they have great vegan options too! Zagats top 15 most important restaurant openings in US of 2016.
- become.the.lionHi! @193countries we'd love to have you on our podcast. If you're interested, please DM us!
Log in to like or comment.