downshiftologyHi friends. Sorry for being a bit MIA. I got sick the day after Christmas - boo. So I've been loading up on herbal tea, gargling with salt water, resting and eating ALL the healthy veggies. Do you have any other tried and true remedies? I'm all ears! In my desire to eat more veggies I packed these breakfast egg muffins with tons of zucchini, onion, garlic, spinach and bell pepper. Oh, I also wrapped them up in prosciutto. 😉 They're super tasty and make your kitchen smell like Sunday brunch. Enjoy! (Recipe link in profile)
- gourmandeinthekHope you're feeling a bit better. Ginger and turmeric are my two best friends when I'm not feeling well.
- iheartumami.nyGorgeous and delicious !
- lisa_vipondThese look and sound amazing Lisa! I hope you get to feeling better soon! Cheers! Btw- I reach for ginger and turmeric too when I begin to feel poorly! 😉💕
- runtothekitchenThe prosciutto wrap took them to the next level 😉feel better!!
- liznoveggiegirlGet lots of rest! Sending good health vibes 🙌🏻🌟
- rochelle_healthcoach@downshiftology hey girl this is Rochelle we did the Facebook group together with Kris Carr's program. Definitely elderberry is great, raw garlic minced with raw honey (or find another way to get raw garlic in), bone broth, lots of rest and I swear by DoTerra's essential oils and especially these 4 in a capsule: oregano (most powerful I've seen), Frankincense, lemon and melaleuca...2 drops each in a empty capsule. Been so helpful...if you have ?'s about this let me know. Feel better soon. 😘
- lexiscleankitchenFeel better!!!
- nutritionist_in_the_kitchAww hope you feel better! Ps these look 👌🏻👌🏻
- email@example.com Thanks! 😊
- downshiftology@brittanyalexaburns I'm making a new batch of bone broth this weekend! And yay for a healthy pregnancy!!
- downshiftology@liznoveggiegirl Thanks Liz! Much appreciated!!
- downshiftology@runtothekitchen Prosciutto has a way of doing that! ;) Thanks!
- downshiftology@huldabiancan 😘
- downshiftology@nutritionist_in_the_kitch Thanks!! ❤️
- downshiftology@lisa_vipond Thanks Lis! ❤️
- downshiftology@lexiscleankitchen Thanks!!
- downshiftology@gourmandeinthek Thanks Sylvie!!
- downshiftology@rochelle_healthcoach Hi Rochelle! Thanks for all the tips - will definitely put them to use today! xo
- emmmm_whiting@ginaleewhiting to make you feel betta
Log in to like or comment.