wellandfullHave any of you tried lotus root? It's kind of like a cross between a water chestnut and a potato. Plus it has such a cool pattern when it's sliced! Served here with miso ramen 👍🏻🍜 Want the recipe? 😋
- adri_rosegoldhow hard or easy is it to find? Im in Miami
- feastingonfruitI love lotus root! I can never find it in grocery stores, but it's always delicious at Japanese restaurants😋
- a.j.franklinRecipe please!
- sherrefreedOnce i can find them i will buy one and try it!
- kerrienicoleJust don't get them if you have trypophobia. 😵
- makingthymeforhealthWow, so interesting! Please share the recipe!!
- fifilim1In Malaysia where I grew up, mum used it a lot in soups. As kids we love chewing on the discs, one hole at a time!! 😊
- len.aliniLooks awesome!✨
- n_o_b_syes please!
- wellandfull@kerrienicole ooh good point..😳
- sara_cornelius_Very cool!!
- superfoodrunnerThis is so so cool!! I want to find these!! Amazing
- lauravictoriafulleryes we want the recipe 😍❤️
- fitfoodbyfineSuuch a gorgeous feed!! ♡♡
- thebigmansworldOoooooo delicious!
- cynthiachoueiryPlease would love the recipe!!!
Log in to like or comment.