lucydodsworth2016 in 12 photos: June in Ronda, Spain
Over 12 days I'm sharing one photo a month from 2016's travels. In June I made a couple of trips to Spain, including visiting Ronda in Andalusia. It was an extra trip after a friend's wedding nearby and I didn't know much about it other than there was a pretty spectacular gorge, but fell in love with the pretty whitewashed old town and amazing views. The gorge wasn't bad either! This is the town's famous 'new' bridge, the Puente Nuevo (though that's new by Ronda standards which means it opened in 1783) which stretches 120 metres down into the gorge.
#2016in12photos #letstraveltheworldin12days #take12trips
- lucydodsworth@passportcollective I'd like to see the Alhambra next time too
- lucydodsworth@weekendcandy I know - the previous bridge there only lasted six years so they did a bit better on this one!
- firstname.lastname@example.org I hadn't been for years but went 3 times over the last year and loved it!
- lucydodsworth@solotravelphotographer It's quite a view!
- thewanderingquinnThis looks so nice!! Hmm this has got me thinking for next year!
- travellingdanyWhat an impressive bridge!
- ariannestraveljournalI need to see this bridge looks so impressive!
- travelwithkatI've wanted to photograph Ronda for longer than I can remember. I do hope get there one day! Lovely shot
- lucydodsworth@travelwithkat It was one of a long list of places I've added to my list after seeing photos of it!
- lucydodsworth@thewanderingquinn Would make a great trip - lots of cool places near to each other!
- lucydodsworth@travellingdany @ariannestraveljournal It's quite a sight!
- sophiecliffOh wow, this looks so cool!
- lucydodsworth@sophiecliff Pretty impressive eh, though you want to be good with heights!
- thetravelbunnyI remember seeing this for the first time - such a gorgeous view!
- aroundtheworldin80pairsofshoesRonda looks gorgeous! Happy new year Lucy xx
- travel_memories_oldandnewNice one
- rightupmystreetThis is a pretty darn impressive structure!!
- lucydodsworth@aroundtheworldin80pairsofshoes Happy new year to you too! x
- lucydodsworth@rightupmystreet it's quite a piece of engineering
- allureoftravelThis is so beautiful!
Log in to like or comment.