metmuseumWith artworks ranging in date from the second to the early twentieth century, “Native American Masterpieces from the Charles and Valerie Diker Collection,” on view through March 19, celebrates the achievements of artists from culturally distinct indigenous traditions across the North American continent. Unrecorded Wasco Artist (Native American). Dress and Belt with Awl Case, ca. 1870 #TheMet #DikerCollection #WascoArt
- sagernanaThis is a fabulous exhibit with America's first art.
- hlendita@a_erza will definitely take a look 😘
- mhoward718Excellent ⭐
- steffenschrautSuper cool :)
- lovewisteriaSpectacular, astonishingly beautiful❤️
- isabela70A minha cara! Amei!❤
- artiqueolog_yThis is so amazing but what is more amazing is that it was handmade❣️❣️❣️⭐️❣️❣️💗🗣❣️❣️❣️😍
- tazlimaahmadBeautiful love it
- startrekuniformReally nice
Log in to like or comment.