angela.watsonYou can shave 3, 5, or even 10 hours off your workweek. Seriously! Thousands of teachers have already proven it, and from now through January 4th, you can join them in the club. The 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club is a year-long program I created that offers professional development on productivity--created for teachers, by a teacher. If you’re ready to get out of survival mode and start enjoying your life AND your work a whole lot more, head over to https://join.40htw.com and learn more. (Clickable link in profile.)
#Teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram #teachersofig #teacher #teachers #iteach #iteachtoo #teachershelpingteachers #40htw #40htwclub #40hourteacherworkweekclub
- teachertipsandtidbitsI am so excited to participate!
- mhyde41I can't wait to get started!
- pinkrain718This program changed my life 🙌
- meganfarrispatrickSeriously, one of the best career decisions I've ever made!
- angela.watson@meganfarrispatrick @pinkrain718 Thanks so much for sharing that! So proud of all your hard work!
- angela.watson@teachertipsandtidbits @mhyde41 YAY! Welcome to the club!
- email@example.com just signed up for the course! I am so excited 😊 My plate = teaching, grad school, and just launched a website! I need all the efficiency I can get! Also, love the NYC skyline pictures. NYC is my dream city 🌃 ❤️
- angela.watson@kmnanney That IS quite a lot on your plate! Excited to watch your progress this year. :) I need to take more NYC pics and post them. I just forget to do it...or sometimes I feel like a dork stopping in the middle of a very busy, crowded sidewalk to take a pic. ;)
- bostonbasshamI think this club will be just what I need to reduce my non-stop teacher stress and find more joy in my first year of teaching. I just signed up--So excited!
Log in to like or comment.