lajollamomThis is by far one of the best kids' water play areas I've been to at a luxury resort. It's fun, less hectic than most and has excellent food and drinks delivered chairside should you wish.
And then there's the big pool, lazy river, game area, waterslides, basketball court, and more nearby. It's why @FSOrlando is my preferred resort for a Walt Disney World vacation. Hands down! #ljmfourseasons
- lajollamom@mrsaylaadvnture yes and I gather that is the point!
- lajollamom@curatedcool gracias!
- lajollamom@chicfamilytravels we were the reverse. Left the parks early to get to the pool!
- lajollamom@24k because it is! You must go!
- lajollamom@vegasbill you'll love it. They have a Disney concierge too.
- lunaticatlargeThis looks like the coolest resort, perfect for both little kids like yours and big kids like me 😋
- ytravelblogSounds amazing. Will check it out for when we visit
- businesstravelerswifeIt looks amazing!! I want to spend my Orlando vacation there too. 😊
- 2aussietravellersOh wow you can sure pick a hotel with a fab pool
- travel_with_massiThe pool looks very nice
- chicfamilytravels@lajollamom We just never left the pools to go to the parks! 😘
- kidsareatripI have yet to make it there, but the next time I visit Orlando with kids I am staying here!
- traveltalesblogThis sounds like so much fun!
- xoomiNice! :)
- outsidesuburbiaSounds like we need to check this place out! Sounds fun!!
- natasha1810x@lkb87 can't wait xxx
- instacruisedeals“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- nati_ksnI wouldn't move at all, if they would deliver me food directly to my place 😂
- bearnecessitiestravelWow that's beautiful 😍
Log in to like or comment.