pattyrivas13VERY slowly starting to feel more in shape, but still struggling. I mean, my own fault for taking 4 weeks off after the marathon but I definitely needed it. And in those 4 weeks also gained 4 lbs which is also now slowing me down😩😩😩
Today I did 1 mile warmup, 4x5 min at tempo pace with 1 min. walk break in between, then cool down. Total 3.5 miles.
No really, how did I run 26.2 miles two months ago??? 😳
- pattyrivas13#runchat #runnersofinstagram #ffcheckin #fitfluential #sweatpink #halfmarathontraining #unitednychalf #keeprunning #iloverunning #nikerunning #instarunners #instarunning #runstrong #runningcommunity #womensrunningcommunity #igrunning #runlikeagirl
- mruntrain23It's ok ! Just need to reset.. Trust in you and know you can reset your mind and body to do what it takes to get things back! Happy 2017!
- rob.works.outThis is awesome
- pattyrivas13@mruntrain23 thank you! Very true, it's just getting there that's frustrating 😝wish losing weight was as easy as gaining it!
- marcpelerinThere's nothing wrong with the break or the weight. That's the whole point. Don't judge your today's self with your marathon's self. That one will always win. Clean slate. Start new.
- pattyrivas13@marcpelerin so true thanks!
- mwilymsbagreat shot!
Log in to like or comment.