oceanconservancy2017 is just around the corner! Comment below on what you will do in the #NewYear to help keep #OurOcean clean and healthy. Photo by Colin Ruggiero. #MarineLife #Starfish
- jolei_bee0Beach clean ups and find ways to contribute to mangrove research and restoration in Pacific Islander communities
- deluxedrycleanersIncorporating reusable garment bags to minimize our plastic use. Organized beach clean up's around our area. As well as to continue educating the difference between a perc chemical drycleaner (pollution heavy) and a drycleaner who uses natural solvent such as our #greenearth technologies which breaks back down into its components sand, water and carbon dioxide.
- towardecocivGorgeous photo.
- marelennovakRecycle all you can! I do.😊😊♻♻
- sharkhottubNo single use plastic for me! carrying around utensils and reusable straws is a pain without a purse but I'll make it happen!
- ginabop13I have been gifting🎁 family & friends with reusable gear like reusable snack bags🥜, reusable produce bags🍊, & reusable K-cups☕️. 😊
- sunshells1216no plastic bottles or shopping bags!! Recycle everything I have
- ali_ct123Beach cleans!
- drew.moeggsNo plastic
- heatherny4NYE resolution... as little plastic as possible.
- wilde_worksRecycling and raising awareness
- naomi__aliceI have already stopped using straws and plastic bags, and I no longer eat any fish or sea food ✌️🐠 In 2017 I aim to do a beach clean at least twice a month, continue to raise awareness, use as little plastic as possible, recycle.....and volunteer! 🐋
- flagranchsanctuaryContinue clearing diet of seafood and minimizing use of plastic
- jessweymouth_Zero waste and composting!
- sylvialassusLive, Love, Protect, Forgive, Believe, Hope, Will
- practical_conservationAmazing absolutely
- inlovewith01I will use my Instagram profile to raise awaress on global warming and plastic pollution!
- parker4857I am also dedicated!!!
Log in to like or comment.