sarahproutI've barely slept more than 3 hours in a row in 12 days, but this little baby and I have bonded so deeply. There is a sacred contract between a mama and her baby which is a true miracle. As 2016 comes to an end I am so grateful for this "effortless blessing" (as I like to call her). On New Year's Eve last year I set a very powerful intention: "I want to easily get pregnant with a healthy baby by Xmas 2016. No loss or sadness, it’s a really easy and effortless experience." When I set this intention the doubt rose up within my mind because I was told that staying pregnant is virtually impossible for me. Before I had my daughter Lulu in 2015 my husband and I had 5 miscarriages in a row. The thought of possibly having another loss was so scary, but I was willing to set a heartfelt powerful intention in the hope that it didn't have to be so tough this time.
Ava Moon 🌙 arrived just 9 days before Xmas and was as easy as I had hoped to manifest.
What I want you to remember here is that when you set clear intentions the Universe will respond, it always does. You just have to hold the faith in your heart that everything is always delivered in perfect Divine timing. 💜🌸 -------- 🦄 Download my FREE Intention Setting Worksheet: www.IntentionSettingWorksheet.com
- clover_dollsBeautiful 💞
- sacredselfSo happy for you ❤️❤️❤️
- staceyb120171Such a beautiful miracle and an amazing blessing !! Xxxx
- stephsadleirGorgeous 💗💗
- nik_tellerShe's so beautiful! Newborn baby snuggles are the very best 💕
- jacquepixieBeautiful photo of being present in the moment 💕
- petrock_and_gratitudeI remember those first days so well. I still hold them in my heart. Not sleeping, feeding constantly and feeling utterly blessed and grateful. My baby is now 11 and there are other things to be grateful for, but the first days of motherhood were so very special. Enjoy every minute! Xxxx
- lgww67That smile says it all. 💜
- panicslaveThis is such happiness! ❤️️ Welcome to the new magical world, Ava!
- blueeyeswithfrecklesBeautiful! Thank you I need to read that today! Many blessing to you and your family!
- april_course@sarahprout u have a beautiful family. 2017 will be my year of break thru financially, emotionally, professionally, and spiritually!!!! I'm staying focused, positive, and up beat. Continued blessings to u and ur family.
- anitadmarshallYour story could be mine...we welcomed our rainbow baby this year too and the blessing of every sleepless night since. Blessings to you and your family.
- deblovespetsI needed this. Thank you for sharing!!
- mstrong1111So precious!💜
- macglanvilleso beautiful
- life_on_sapphireI love this post 💕 I have taken inspiration from it to set the same intention after my miscarriage - I want to let the fear go xx
- sarahprout@life_on_sapphire choose love over fear, always. Your soul baby will respond to your bravery. xo 💜
- life_on_sapphireBeautiful - thank you @sarahprout xoxoxo
Log in to like or comment.