thehappilyevaA CLASSIC Marlowe move!! 😂😂😂🙄😘😜 This little girl worked my last nerve all day today. We came home last night to a messy house and a tornado of suitcases and boxes to unpack, plus absolutely no food in the fridge and our power outlets not working. (GAH!) Amidst the chaos of caring for two small kiddos (school is off until Jan 3 🙄) and trying to get my life in order, Marlowe walks up to me and says "look Mom!" And has my disposable razor from my travel bag IN HER MOUTH. Yep. It's been that kind of day (she's fine). Now she's sleeping and I'm nursing Major and looking through pics on my phone and I found this one from Christmas Eve. Miss Marlowe is a little rascal, but she's my little rascal and she's the sweetest one around. At the end of the day I really am so thankful to have a spirited and adventurous daughter who keeps me on my toes- even on the tough and annoying days. Now where's that wine.... 😬✌🏼🍷🍷🍷#HappilyEvaAfter #MomLife #ToddlerLife #MarloweMae
- saphren@thehappilyeva how much wine do you drink? And are still able to breast feed, i pump my milk and would like to enjoy a cup of wine once in a while 😅
- yarr1101Good thing y'all didn't connect... THE WORLD WOULD'VE GONE CRAZY AND JUDGED YOU!!! Only to clarify, this is a wonderful picture. Children after awesomely gross. Lol
- samrubyrockwood3daypottytraining.com easiest 3 days of my life! Just was so logical and easy. Promise. Happy new year!
- melissa.stanardWhat doesn't kill you, makes you need ANOTHER glass of wine. Treat yourself mama!
- tobagogirl64Don't worry; every mom gets it! Cheers🍷
- lynda_ingraudoI think she may come from that naturally, no? She is a precious doll...let her do her!! 👏
- bvela10Lol. Even though at the time it wasn't funny. That sort of thing happen to me yesterday with my daughter. Parenting is super hard at times, but at the end of the day you just laugh and love what you been through. But I just have one!! Congrats to having two! Your kids are adorable by the way. @thehappilyeva
- thekimberlionevansOh my, sounds like my Little Miss Fin! "Spirited" they call it 😂😖💕
- aldijuedehaha cute pic
- cakeandkalelifestyleLove the giant bow!
- raymf22I feel ya! I have a 17 month old and a 2 month old. I find myself losing my patience with my oldest (after he empties the contents of the fridge for the millionth time, or crawls on the kitchen table, or somehow manages to find a pair of scissors (?!?!!!!!!) and runs with them) but I DO try to remind myself to take a deep breath and somehow enjoy these moments. Because sooner than later they won't be babies 😭 anymore!
- dee_1407I just love how these posts are so positive and real. I really try to look at bright side more. Being a mom is hard, but it's truly the best. ❤️
- bmay76I wish I could say it gets better at 3 or 4 but I haven't noticed yet...
- alessanpetersI think you guys should have another kid @thehappilyeva hahahah they are so cute ❤
- beckymbeckyShes asserting her place in the family. Lol
- tigerlilyadventuresWhat a babe! A mini world changer xx hurray for all that spirit and soul ❤❤❤❤❤❤
- nataliesprattMy little girls name is Marlo also, she's 6 ❤️
- hainesadammatthewSounds like you all with Kyle , will have to go camping equipment shopping soon . My mom was more of a "condo camper" , however its good to have around the hiking backpacks , as well as the camping stove with candles , so when "Mr. Watt" flattens out , you can be with some home camping . However Kyles a quality man , and probably read your mind after that scary moment , thankfully everyones a ok . Thanks so much Eva , for your quality blog , its SO helpful , to share sincere human connection , and help each of us to remember there is SO much in life to appreciate :-) .
Log in to like or comment.