voguemagazine“People have always made assumptions about me,” says Ruth Negga. “I become very territorial about my identity because it’s been hijacked by so many people, with their own projections.” Click the link in our bio for her full January cover story. Photographed by @mariotestino, styled by @tonnegood, Vogue, January 2017.
- simple.life.with.armanYou want something excited follow me😉
- kmothersbaughLoved this whole article!!!
- quillingforpassionHey guys do check my page pls and follow my page please follow
- sema_kck_Cool 😍😘😚
- marygsorzeMia figlia et più bellaa
- bojangoodenim_clothingFollow our CLOTHING LINE
- cris.sasa9987sweety love
Log in to like or comment.