bucketlistjourneyEach foot we got closer to Yosemite Valley the more white we saw. Grateful for 4wd! 🚙
Have you ever done a snowy road trip? ⛄️
- travelmadmumBrrrr cold but beautiful
- estrellasansaitWhat's 4wd?
- estrellasansaitLovely shot btw!
- frankoakWhich road is? Tioga Pass is usually closed!
- pointsandtravelLove this beauty
- bucketlistjourney@richinframes Thanks for the kind words!
- bucketlistjourney@deancothill Thank you so much!
- bucketlistjourney@adventureyourworld In the high 30s - low 40s. Not too bad!
- bucketlistjourney@travelmadmum I will tolerate cold for a good view 😜
- bucketlistjourney@estrellasansait It's also sometimes call 4x4. It splits power between axles on all terrain vehicles. It makes it easier to dive in the snow so you don't slip and slide!
- bucketlistjourney@frankoak Not sure exactly the name of this one, though it was just a side street and not the main road.
- aprendizdeamelieOh, I'm reading it's a 4x4 (in Spanish)... No, I haven't but it looks amazing!☺️
- bucketlistjourney@aprendizdeamelie 👍🏻
- serenabeauWow that awesome pics
- bucketlistjourney@serenabeau Thanks much!
- serenabeau:) you're welcome @bucketlistjourney
- blogterritoriosA kind of when driving in French Alps at this time of the year
- bucketlistjourneyOoh The French Alps would be beautiful this time of year!
- kastilwellI'm from MD, so I've driven in the snow and ice. It's beautiful, but I prefer warm weather!!
- bucketlistjourney@kastilwell I do too!
Log in to like or comment.