pinchofyumamazingly wholesome (!!) 5 ingredient banana bread muffins ✨ ft. oats, banana, eggs, dates, and baking soda. no refined sugar, naturally gluten free, SUPER yum ... look at you, you healthy January boss. .
I usually add a pinch of salt and cinnamon too, and a few chocolate chips, you know, just to be fancy and everything. and a slather of butter, coconut oil, or nut butter on a warm muff doesn't hurt the cause, either.
2 cups oats
3/4 cup whole pitted dates
1 teaspoon baking soda
in muffin tin at 350 for 15-20 minutes -- voila! wholesome breakfast magic.
full post on the blog this morning. happy baking! 💕
#muffin #banana #instafood #eatclean #realfood #eatrealfood #5ingredientrecipe #recipe #chocolatechips #eatingfortheinsta #comfortfood #feedfeed #thatsdarling
- ntothebez💙 Awesome! 💥
- mrsxtinejonesLove and prayer from Baltimore.
- eatlikemonicaPeace & Love 🌻
- ourlittleeverythingYou are my food blogger idol..but today I forgot all about that and cried for you. Your strength is a million times more admirable than your food and photos. I'm so sorry.
- bubblesorganic@rhidales @karlymc3 found this thought you would love it too 👌🏻🤗
- rhidalesYummy @bubblesorganic @karlymc3
- emmma_88@maaaandyyy89 ?
- maaaandyyy89@emmma_88 ooooooo I like
- mahrukh.akuly.jewelryLove allllll your recipes @pinchofyum
- slowowlЯ не знаю почему, но мне внезапно захотелось мороженки
- paigemccallInteresting?!?! @jellatin.k
- nattfield@mussydxb @sociablesal
Log in to like or comment.