- native.nashvilleI'm this agent. Sorry guys! 🤓
- firstname.lastname@example.org do you actually see buyers back out due to this contingency? I'm a new agent and really like this idea... just wanted to get your insight :)
- djonesuncut@masieltru I hate this idea. I usually find it with investors and all they really want is for their lender buddy to do the loan. Not saying its like that everywhere but in my area that seems to be the case. I did a deal like this last year and hated it. Buyer ended up using LA lender, and the lender would communicate with the LA but not the buyer or myself.
- masieltru@djonesuncut thanks for the insight! You bring up a lot of good points- really appreciate it. With the high percent of deals not going through due to financing. I was curious if this practice could help both sides of the deal. But it sounds like it's more of a pain than actually helping out..
- dmvmtgguy@masieltru @djonesuncut - as a lender, I have had this happen to me a few times. One thing I am adamant is that this "other lender" does not pull new credit. They should be able to use my credit report to figure out if the person qualifies. If they can't, then they shouldn't be used to see if my financing is legit. If they pull credit, it could screw up deals as the new inquiry has to be explained typically at the end of the deal.
- chrispereasellslasvegasThanks for the insight all you experienced agents. 👌🏼
- luxurypropertiesnycBrilliant! Like it!
- marvellhardnettHate it! 😩
- fontana.sothebysToo nice
Log in to like or comment.