green_life_in_dublinAnd the make up for today:
💕 @janeiredale_uk BB cream in BB6
(The first few times I used it without a primer and it broke me out very badly due to the dimethicone in it. (Derived from sand, not petrochemicals, I've done my research). Yes, I got knowing it has a few non natural ingredients, because a) I really wanted to try it because of its full coverage and b) it it one of the very few things accessible to me locally. I still don't know how I feel about it yet, will come back to you once I will use it a bit more. Do you guys like it?
💕 @100percentpure mascara
Despite declaring it my 2016 fave mascara, I am giving up on it for one reason - out of seven mascaras I got from them, three came old, smelling of alcohol, not the usual blueberry scent. As EU customer I already have to deal with shipping (and custom fees) and I can't handle this gamble anymore, the product should be CONSISTENT ALL THE TIME. I am sad as I truly love it but can't play this will-I-get-good-product-or-not game every time I need a new mascara. And believe, I contacted them about it more than twice. Suggestions for clean volumising mascara that wouldn't flake are welcome! 💕 @100percentpure black eye pencil
💕 @benecos white eye pencil
💕 @100percentpure eye shadows from Pretty Naked II palette
💕 @hyntbeauty concealer. The best 💫
💕 @studio78paris bronzer
💕 @purminerals blush in Polynesian Pink. Love this colour, but it is sadly discontinued.
- green_life_in_dublin@thenerdyorganic thanks for your input! I tried a sample of JI and I will try W3ll People next 😀
- green_life_in_dublin@aunaturaliya you sure do girly 😀
- green_life_in_dublin@thespotbeauty I was going back and forth about it for years, believe me! Why it can't be all natural, right? But as I was dying to try it for years, I sort of made peace with dimethicone in it since I learned it is derived from sand, not petrol by product and Honest foundation (which I was also dying to try) also has it 😒
- firstname.lastname@example.org many thanks, I will 💕
- green_life_in_dublin@wonderlustinglynda yes, I got a replacement the first time it happened, even though the customer rep tried to pull wool over my eyes "our mascara has that fermented smell" - no it bloody has to smell good, of blueberries or chocolate (depending on which one you get). The second bad one came in a GWP bag, so they gave me €5 credit for it, and this is a third one 😕 I paid full price, but I am not complaining anymore, I am giving up, getting a new mascara shouldn't be that much of a drama every single time
- green_life_in_dublin@1988bori thanks for your input dear! Lily Lolo didn't work for me as it flaked really badly (and I tested it for 4 months). I will try Green People one, thanks for the rec. 100%Pure eye shadows are nice and creamy, but keep in mind they have very short shelf life, so look for good deals before purchasing and use like crazy once you will purchase, to get your money's worth 😘
- green_life_in_dublin@noncomskincare I find their maracuja mascara better than their original one (that came in GWP bag) but I am not getting them nonetheless.. Their eye liner pencil isn't amazing, and it is certainly not long lasting, but I will use it up before moving on to purchase something else. I am sad about all this not working out, I happen to love many of their products, but the scales of products that didn't work for me are tipping way more than 50%, so I don't know.. I really wanted to love everything, but a product has to work as well as be natural right?
- thespotbeauty@green_life_in_dublin i want to try this too, is it too rich for oily skin? Since it is derived from sand is it ok or still not that good on skin?
- green_life_in_dublin@thespotbeauty if I were you I would use something to set it, but I find it lasts all day without a bother. (I've dry skin). And about dimethicone, it is still dimethicone even though it is from a natural source, so it is up to you to make your mind about whether you are ok with it or not.. For me, it made me break out badly if I used it straight onto a skin (painful huge zits that didn't heal for a week!) but since I tried it with a primer, I found I am ok with it, I think I need a layer of product in between of the foundation and my skin. And I do some serious TLC once I take it off 😊 can you get a sample first to try and see if it's for you?
- thespotbeautyYes think it might be too much for me! Never mind...
- green_life_in_dublin@thespotbeauty finding natural foundation that is not only all natural but also works like a conventional product is a mammoth task, I am still not there! What are you currently using?
- thespotbeautyI'm loving my @w3llpeople but wanted something with spf.
- greenbeautyprojectHow do you like the studio 78 bronzer? I have heard good things about it
- modestmakeupdrawerLove this
- green_life_in_dublin@greenbeautyproject it is amazing, you would love it 💕
- lindalu1919@green_life_in_dublin Oh silly me. I did see this post already!! Do you like Studio 78 enough to recommend the blush? I'm looking at one and wondering ??
- green_life_in_dublin@lindalu1919 this is a bronzer, and I like it, but I must also admit I am not big bronzer junkie. They also have blushes, which I haven't purchased yet as the shades seem darker than the ones I go to, so I might need to hunt swatches and reviews first. I have my eye on their concealer too, but that purchase is also about a year off from now on, as I've full sizes of Hynt and Zao. To me, this bronzer looks awfully similar to Antonym blushes, but as I don't have those I can't compare how they look and swatch side to side. Hopefully that answers your question? I also had cream eye shadow and liquid lipstick from Studio78, and while the formulas were top notch, I had to pass those as they weren't my colours. Just like you, l prefer to gift the items to someone else who will enjoy them, rather than hoard unsuitable (to me) products 🙏
- savvygirlgreenI'm loving that Studio 78 bronzer!
- green_life_in_dublin@savvygirlgreen it is so good, isn't it?
Log in to like or comment.