farmshenanigansOk Tell Me... How long do you leave up your Christmas Decor? Do you already have it down? Leave it up until New Year's or longer?.
#homedecor #myseasonaldecor #myseasonalfarmhouse #farmhouse #modernfarmhouse #christmasdecor #christmaseve #shiplap #shiplapwalls #hgtv #southernliving #southernlivingmag #bhgcelebrate #mybhg #holidayinspo #christmasinspiration #weboughtthefarm #hgtvweboughtthefarm #swoonworthysaturday #staircase #staircasefriday #paintedstaircase #paintedstairs #farmhousestairs #homereno #homeinspo #modernfarmhouse #farmhousereno #home
- aromaliciousllcWoW, luvnit! Usually til New Year, but all ready slowly putting this and that away.
- lifeonshadylaneYour staircase is AMAZING!!!
- farmshenanigans@lifeonshadylane Oh Thanks! 😀
- farmshenanigans@loida_pearson Oh Thanks! 😀
- farmshenanigans@shoshoshops Thanks 😀😀😀
- farmshenanigans@leighwatson1975 Hey! We sanded the steps lightly after removing the carpet and staples. Then painted with a Floor and Porch enamel from Sherwin Williams once that dried we taped it off and painted the darker color. With the same Sherwin Williams floor and Porch enamel
- julieblannerOh my, I love your stairs! So pretty!
- ourfieldofdreams_@farmshenanigans I leave ours up until after the New Year. I also collect snowmen so after New Year's I take down Christmas but I leave the snowmen. And my trees on the front porch.
- ourfieldofdreams_Here in Indiana it's known to snow in March so I figure it's safe to leave up the snowdudes!
- georginaluttrellHave taken everything down except for tree
- paris_debbieAs long as you take it down by Easter, your good!
- susantiqueI keep everything up through 3 Kings Day, January 6th
- cynthia_weber_designMine is down except for the tree... New Year's Day tradition to take it down. BTW... so pleased to have found your lovely IG feed!
- thewhitewashcoLove your page!!!
- farmshenanigans@thewhitewashco thanks I love following you too!
- farmshenanigans@cynthia_weber_design Thanks glad you are following along!
- farmshenanigans@paris_debbie I like your thinking 😀
- angierosingCan i ask what kind of wood u used for your shiplap
- farmshenanigans@angierosing Hey! We actually use Hardie Board it's typically used outside on houses but we liked it because it was the thinnest material we could find and the price was good
- hmartindale14I'd leave that year round 😍😍
Log in to like or comment.