janetnewenhamOne of the most incredible places I stayed this year was at this amazing eco lodge in Sapa, Vietnam. Can you imagine waking up to this view, with the sound of birds outside your window and a panoramic view of all the terraced ride fields and then going for a walk up the hill and taking a MASSIVE outdoor bath 🛀? It was the most magical experiences. What a place and definitely one of my travel highlights from 2016. I actually spent a whole month in Vietnam but wish I had way longer. I'll be back! 🇻🇳
- casa_de_luna@janetnewenham come to Uruguay!
- janetnewenhamI'm hoping to head that general direction next year @casa_de_luna
- gelatotravelWow that is gorgeous and sounds amazing
- focusaventureGreat colors 👍
- janetnewenhamThank you, it was such a special place @focusaventure @lingho_abroad @igorfuzd @lafarfallatravelers @gb_jian
- janetnewenhamAww thats such a nice comment @sarah_explorer
- janetnewenhamAww thanks guys, it was such a cool place @thetravelinglions
- janetnewenhamHey @itsmejnaz its called Topas Eco Lodge :-)
- janetnewenhamYou should try stay here! @conorphelanphoto
- world_wild_travelLove the views! I wanna go there
- the_satori_sagaWow vietnam is beautiful indeed😍
- verbsofadam@janetnewenham is it possible to have one night tour 2days for this janet?
- verbsofadamFrom hanoi.
- the_peav@janetnewenham So beautiful 😍👏👏👏👍
- janetnewenhamHey @verbsofadam you can indeed get up to Sapa early in the morning - 6am bus, and stay in a place like this and go hiking that day, stay the night then get bus or train next day. Would be a little rushed though as it's such a peaceful place
- verbsofadam@janetnewenham i gotcha! So awesome! I cant wait to see this view and wake up with this. Do you still remember the place where this lodge located?
- tomoyan4614Hello Janet! Thank you so much for your likes. Your photos are so beautiful ✨l'm impressed. I'll follow you. Sincerely from Japan 🇯🇵
Log in to like or comment.