estherjuleeAt the Peter Iredale shipwreck off the Oregon coast. Are you a goonies fan or are you hoping to visit the Oregon coast this year? This is 9 miles west of Astoria, a popular destination in Oregon. If you're headed there, you can read all about what to do in and around Astoria on the blog (link in bio)! #localadventurer #upwardmagazine
- cbezerraphotosI love Oregon
- philip_since1991Oh this is how it looks like in a sunny day! Nice
- intehelenaI am definitely hoping to visit Oregon in 2017 😀
- maracroftTotal Goonies fan!!! Love the pic!
- jean60212awesome pic
- myonebigplanetWow love to see this!
- estherjulee@cbezerraphotos I know!! Come back Claudio! 😁
- estherjulee@philip_since1991 was it super overcast when you went? So typical pnw 😅
- philip_since1991@estherjulee exactly! I wanna go on an Oregon coast drive again in spring, hopefully on a clear weekend 😅
- estherjulee@philip_since1991 come in the summer! It's been nice and clear every time I've visited in the summer but now that we moved to Portland I feel like the rain never stops 😝
- philip_since1991@estherjulee Thanks for the tip! True, but still, I prefer Portland over Vancouver(Raincouver), Canada 😂
- _ifancythatWow so cool!
- framegrabsAmazing reflection 👌
- hengkisuardi8057great shoot.nice picture
- simplyamishaBeautiful shot! I love the Western United States. I will definitely have to add this to my growing list of places to visit!! 😊
- estherjulee@simplyamisha thank you amisha! ❤ I hope you get to visit Oregon!! There's so much to see here 😊
- estherjulee@framegrabs thanks Ryan!! 😊
- bighandnoGoonies my favorite movie
- andi_fisherWe missed this on the coast, have to go back!
- sandra_deweydenThis is incredible
Log in to like or comment.