healevateYou’ve probably been barked at by at least a few people to “stand up straight,” perhaps even receiving a hand on your back to aid you in doing so. While these people may be a little annoying, they’re more than a little right.
It may be news to you, but good posture is absolutely essential to your health. Before we dive into why that is, let’s first clarify what good posture looks like:
1. The head is stacked over the torso, earlobes lined up with the middle of the shoulder.
2. The chest is open.
3. The shoulders are relaxed (neither scrunched nor forced down and back), stacked over the hips.
4. There is some slight (but not excessive) curvature to the spine.
Good posture, like that described above, takes the strain off your shoulders and hips, reduces tightness in your back and neck muscles, and improves your breathing. - Link In Bio
#healevate #love #health #healthy #holistic #healthyliving #healthylife #posture #sitting #desk #office #worklifebalance
- son_of_rick👍👍 Love your posts..Very cool✌
- solartzjewelryKeep shining your light lovely 😊 💕 ✨
- healevate@kukajuice @son_of_rick @solartzjewelry Thanks!
- uprightcaregreat idea
Log in to like or comment.