gypsetgoddessHope you had a Merry WhateverYouCelebrate! 🍾🎁🥂
The 2016 holiday season was a weird one for me. I usually love this season, but this year I just couldn't seem to get into the spirit, and frankly, I'm ready for 2016 to be finished. 🙃
Seeing my social media feeds filled with visions of everyone else's holiday bliss, I felt some pressure to join in and make a few holiday cheer themed posts myself, even if I wasn't feeling it. But I'm doing me these days, and in the end I listened to my heart and did what I wanted most for the holidays: I peaced out from social media to chill and recharge with family and friends. ✌🏻
Now I'm back in action, feeling excited that there are only a few more days of 2016, and then it's on to the greener pastures of 2017. Stay strong and keep your eye on the light at the end of the tunnel. We're almost there! 💗💗
- annalie.minlinI couldn't agree more @gypsetgoddess I am so looking forward to 2017🌟🕉🔮
- marianna_hewittLove the reflection
- luxury.life.badasshey guy...@weightlossfastincome bikini
- gypsetmamaSpeak your peace
- theoliviajordanMay 2017 bring you so many blessings!!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
- ladyluck.fashioncheck out our daily inspiration 💗 💗
- brittlynnyogaThank you for always keepin it real, mama💕
- steph_paccaThese colours look amazing 👌🏻
- infinitesheikhvery inspiring to all !
- sophie.jaffeLove you so much.! I'm totally with you girl on so many levels xoxo
- julia_g_7Love it! ❤
- lindsaysilb💯 💯 💯 💯 💯
- stephch8ndlerI know a few people that felt the same this year! Well said.
- mariadelmar9805This is awesome😍
- itssjimenaGreat pic
- elianator_Omg so skinny!
- colormewindLike a dream :) great shot!
Log in to like or comment.