mattkloskowskiIt's easy to get jealous when I see those beautiful winter scenes with the camera perched in front of amazing snow capped peaks. But going out for a quick sunset shoot last night about 20 minutes from my house reminded me how much I love the warm weather and water. There were 20 tourists near me and a few of them were face timing back home (to colder places I assume) showing off the sunset we had. Needless to say, I'm not jealous anymore :-) #photooftheday #on1pics #floridalife #sonyalpha #sunset #dunedinfl
- rjphotoognice man!
- danielkorzeniewskiSo true!
- martinmeyer1986Lovit...Sad that we so many times miss the beauty right in front of us... thats why i love photography it forces you to just open your eyes and actually see what you have in front of you....
- gpm_photographyYour comment is so true... anyway I'm still jealous of your photo!!!! Jajajajaja
- jeremygphotographyI look forward to seeing the final. How's the a6500?
- mghphotographerWarm weather is nice but not much beats the majestic views of mountains.
- paulciuraphotoAmen brother. I don't miss the Chitown weather at all :).
- mattkloskowski@mghphotographer Given the choice between the two, I'll take a beach any day :)
- mghphotographer@mattkloskowski when you have the option of the beach everyday, you'll appreciate it more when you photograph a snow capped mountain 😜
- cathykellyphotography@mattkloskowski where do you live in FL? I live in Naples part time. I love FL too. The older I get, the better it feels!
- oz_kirkhamWell done!
- brunetbernardThe only advantage shooting winter scene, you're alone, no tourists!@mattkloskowski
- pattyfee@mattkloskowski totally agree with you; life is a beach 😎
- mattkloskowski@cathykellyphotography im in Tampa :)
- eamonn_mccarthyNever good to be Jealous Matt! The best pictures are usually on our doorstep, but we are too busy looking elsewhere to see them! I enjoy your blog matt, all the best for 2017.
Log in to like or comment.