generalelectricIt’s a winter wonderland at the Statoil Melkøya production facility, where #GE provides subsea, floating and onshore Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) extraction support. A highly complex installation, the gas is extracted from three fields 143 kilometers offshore, piped to the onshore terminal, processed into LNG, stored in tanks, and loaded onto LNG carriers for transportation. Located on Melkøya Island in the Barents Sea, 300 miles north of the #Arctic Circle, this plant hosts the world’s northernmost oil & gas installation. Photo captured by @seenewphoto in Hammerfest, #Norway.
- megamanrojoHola!! estoy expandiendo Negocios por instagram para hacer dinero desde tu movil y creo que podria interesarte!
- nita_via2198Followme please 😉
- theorganisedhomeWell done!
- generalelectricHome to five LM6000, @norsham79. Check out Stories today for more info!
- generalelectricThank you, @statoil!
- cincidubsCool post - this helped clarify the story... It seems to me there is a slide missing in the story, @generalelectric ... It goes from saying the LM6000's produce so much power to saying "then it is piped onshore..." Without introducing the fact that the LM6000's are aiding in the extraction of LNG. I was confused as to what was being piped onshore - it flowed as if the 40,000 kW of power was being piped, lol
- wadefoxxGreat picture 💙
- travelcampinglifePretty awesome!
- keli_regina_dyer👍 👍 ⛄ ⛄
- ajwahijabonlineJom cantik 😍
- maxandmillyincLove your page :)
- creative_ninjaGood shot!
- norsham79LM IADGT 😍😍😍
- generalelectricThanks, @odenmemphis! We think so too.
Log in to like or comment.