abusybeeslifeI love London and cannot count how many times I have been to this sightseeing and shoppers paradise!
Looking forward to heading back over there in February or April. 🇬🇧 ✈️
The first time my little one will get to see London. It will be a new and different experience. 💃🏽💡🚼
Heading over soon? Need advice of places to see and things to do.
Take a look on my blog. Link in bio! 😊
#travel #travelgram #traveling #instatravel #trip #instagood #mytravelgram #holiday #adventure #wanderlust #instapassport #thegirlgang #myunicornlife #london #uk #2017 #sharegoodness #abmhappylife #abmlifeiscolorful #abmholidayspirit #getaway #bloggerlife #lifestyleblogger #travelwithkids #travelwithstyle
- yaboychazAww nice
- izabelarnI adore South Bank!
- mintteaandelephantsOne of my other followers just posted about London. Gosh! I wish I could visit again soon.
- lauraleivaI can't wait to visit London one day! Maybe even live there a bit. 🙂
- abusybeeslife@lauraleiva it's lots of fun and so much to do. I think you would enjoy it
- abusybeeslife@www_theanxietydiary_com Don't worry, will not disappoint 😊more coming soon
- singleinht0wn_Omg this is gorg its on my wish list for places
- whiitelist@abusybeeslife how long are you here for? There's lots to see from the museums in South Kensington and you can take a stroll to hummingbird bakery for a cupcake, then maybe a walk in Kensington gardens and Hyde park to see the ducks on the serpentine to shopping on regent street and breakfast at Thomas' which is my absolute fave! Being a west Londoner I would always say head to Kew and Richmond which is lovely for little ones as I go for walks along the Thames near my home to Richmond park which has deer and brunch in either Richmond or Petersham Nurseries. I'm rambling x
- soultravelblogLet me know when you're over i'll be around in march! It's my original hometown 😊
- abusybeeslife@whiitelist I love Regent and Oxford Street. I always get to purchase things from stores we don't have here in Austria. 😂 I have been to Richmond but not to the park and my little one would love to see the Deer. Thanks so much for the information. Will surely need and use this! 💋🐝
- abusybeeslife@soultravelblog I sure will, thanks. 😊🐝
- whiitelist@abusybeeslife you're welcome! Speak soon x
- kimberrryyyLondon is beautiful!
- cre8toneI wish i could go there too
- stellar_balconySuper nice!
- myplanetpassGreat post and we love your blog! We love London, too. So much that we've developed fab collections of private London city walks - Foodies at Borough; Beginners London, Secrets of the Tower and so many more!
- beadeegeeHaven't been but I'm excited for you
- younfoldedWould love to go to London, too!
- salvadoralvarezartLike it. 👍
Log in to like or comment.