nourishedkitchenOur home-brewed earl grey Kombucha is in its bottles where it'll develop its fizz and foam! We also made a white tea and ruby red grapefruit Kombucha that I think will be amazing!
#eatrealfood #nourish #nourishedkitchen #westonaprice #kombucha #earlgreytea #earlgrey #booch #kombuchalove #fermenteddrinks #fermentation
- glendas57I made some earl grey kombucha but I bottled it after letting it ferment and it didn't get bubbly but got cloudy. Tasted it and it was beyond acidic. Dumped it because it was not drinkable. 😖
- nourishedkitchen@sara_chimenti_1 it takes about 3 days, shorter in hot temperatures and longer in colder temperatures
- jenmhuismanI thought teas with oils killed the scoby? 🤔
- nourishedkitchen@jenmhuisman not necessarily. I've seen many many brewers successfully brew with earl grey, but keep in mind it's usually after a painstaking process of getting the scoby to adapt to the tea, with slower growth in the beginning
- tjzacNice. I use red roobios tea. The umami notes it lends make an excellent kombucha. I prime it in a secondary ferment with orange peels, cloves, and cinnamon.
- kombichaWhat is the mane of those bottles on Amazon? Just Boston round? It's so hard to find booch appropriate bottles.
- donnahorn204Sounds fantastic.
- nourishedkitchen@kombicha I bought 8-oz clear Boston rounds. I like them better than flip-top bottles because it's easier to moderate portion size.
- planprepareportionAwesome! My hubby makes Kombucha too. He just brewed Tazo Passion Tea Kombucha.
- ruminanaturalsSounds amazing! Love these flavours💜
- thewildgutEarl grey makes such a good kombucha, yum!
- upstartkombuchaBeautiful! ✨
- cookery_nationI just wanted to take a moment to personally wish you a very Happy New Year!
- estherburgs@nourishedkitchen I got to try to make Kombucha one day!!
- owenandsophiesmomWhere can I find this awesome recipe? Sounds amazing!!
- ellysframeDo yo have a recipe for your ruby red grapefruit kombucha?
- earthformedTried this once but with Earl Grey as an additive in the second fermentation. Turned out too sweet and too tart.
Log in to like or comment.