vogueindiaKick-starting Vogue's 10th year with the fittest in the business: @lisahaydon and @hrithikroshan
Photographed by @errikosandreou. Styled by @anaitashroffadajania. Hair: @georgiougabriel/ @animacreatives (Lisa); @aalimhakim (Hrithik). Make-up: @rosbelmonte / @animacreatives (Lisa); #VijayPalande (Hrithik)
On Lisa: @michaelkors, @misho_designs, @melorra_com, @gianvitorossi
On Hrithik: @adidasy3
- beautyqueen7290@thizplaceisazoo yum!!!!!
- navya888999@monishamojumdar_ 😍 ❤ 😻😋🔥
- monisha_mojumdarJiju 😅 @navya888999
- navya888999@monishamojumdar_ feeling Jealousy
- monisha_mojumdarChill babe it's ok next time ur turn 😂 @navya888999
- its_marsoloWay to promote body positivity!
- b__20__lWowwwwww 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😫😫😫😫😫😫
- mss_cutieyPlease another magazine cover @aliaabhatt and @hrithikroshan please @vogueindia
- _b.a.e_14OMG plz use more models and less celebrities cuz most of the time there are celebrities in the cover and that sucks we know that it helps in the sell .. Though more models India sucks at The VOGUE👜👜 nothing intresting @vogueindia
- _b.a.e_14Its okay that they are in the cover for 1-2 times but they are always there and models are not and this are the basic reasons why India does not have a good modelling platform and was made fun for @vogueindia by some international sites nothing all just boring issue,same.persons all the time nothing different from the last cover issue aggghh👅👅👅👅 it lacks and sucks from all the vogues out there😩😩
- allemmerHow obviously artificial can a Vogue cover in India get? No artistic direction and no craft at all. The aesthetic sense...uffff
- shireenhundal@2shalz omg that's the girl
- 2shalz@shireenhundal OMGG
- firstname.lastname@example.org that man is Indian??????
- kaval.kaur@jonathanbash yup! He's actually really talented. One of the best in my opinion.
Log in to like or comment.