feelsloveniaWinter climbing is amazing, but only recommened for experienced climbers. Views are spectacular. 💚❄
Thanks @madonch for sharing your photo with #ifeelsLOVEnia.
- feelslovenia#slovenia #europe #mountains #alps #socavalley #mangart #iceclimbing #hiking #nature #mountainworld #hikingadventures #beautifuldestinations #europe_vacations #discoverearth #wonderful_places #passionpassport #TLPicks #travelgram #splendid_mountains #wonderful_places #makenewmemories
- ales1313Where is that
- socavalleyThis is in the Soca Valley, Julian Alps - Mountain Mangart.
- lolabellesimagesHey there I'm spending a week in Slovenia in march, do you have any recommendations for places to visit? I'm going to be with a friend and we will start in Ljubiana. Also do you think there will still be snow/ what will the climate be like?
- llodewegen@alenkarajsa bergen beklimmen??😏
- feelslovenia@lolabellesimages Recommendations depend on your time of stay and wishes, but you can find inspiration and some tips on our website: https://www.slovenia.info/en Average temeperature in Ljubljana in March is about 5°, snow is not very likely. It's best that you check on the weather conditions before your arrival. We wish you lovely stay in Slovenia :)
- alenkarajsa@llodewegen jaaaa 😍
- llodewegen@alenkarajsa gooi ik je er af en ren ik naar beneden om je op te vangen
- lolabellesimages@feelslovenia thanks for your advice, we are quite into walking and exploring and we're also int food and wine/beer tours or festivals. I will. Heck out the website 😍
- alenkarajsa@llodewegen kan je toch niet
- cnxtravelsFantastic shot 👍
Log in to like or comment.