floresjeremyThis is the situation in Reunion island at the moment. While some people try to save life by protecting our beaches with nets (they are not gill nets they are protection nets that don't kill) others try to destroy it by cutting the threads. F#cking criminals so called environment lovers for stupid political reasons. They are extremists with kid's blood on their hands.
Voici la situation actuelle à La Réunion. Pendant que certaines personnes font tout pour sécuriser les plages et sauver des vies humaines avec des filets de protection qui ne sont pas maillant (qui ne tue pas), d'autres extrémistes écologistes, pour des raisons politiques stupides essayent de saboter ce travail en coupant les mailles des filets. Honte sur ces criminels qui ont du sang sur leurs mains. #Écoterroristes #NouLargPa
- solenndegliameUne pensée au petit Elio en voyant ça... 👼🏻
- instagrimreeperHopefully karma eats them
- gon_perezrosales@manettecln it is a very delicate dilemma. I agree that there is nothing more terrible than a shark attack. For the victim, the family, friends and everything... as well, because it is usually followed with a massive kill of sharks. The problem is that these nets capture by accident other species and not only avoid sharks to go through, as well turtles and other inoffensive marine mammals get stocked. I am the first one I wish we could find a solution to that, but by now I can't support the use of these nets... I would rather try to avoid surfing hot spots of shark attacks, I'd try not to surf during "hunting times", I would support a shark tagging and detection control and I would keep my fingers crossed not to be the one chosen... sharks are awesome and already enough damage we have done to them
- floresjeremyWTF are you guys talking about ? Who's talking about erasing sharks? Read my post instead of acting cool trying to be a hero saving the planet. I'm talking about protecting our people with a 900 mètres net with mesh big enough for every species of fish to swim thru, even reef sharks can swim thru. Our problems are the bull sharks. You have to Learn more about our issues in Reunion before coming here on my post acting like the typical idiot who watches National Geographic all day and think knows everything !
- sevenfred@floresjeremy comment pouvez vous incriminé les écologistes sans preuves ?
- floresjeremyGo be a hero in Japan or China or America or even Europe where they actualy massacre every species of fish and sharks with never ending nets for money ! That's where we have to put our effort to save the marine life. In Reunion we are trying to find a solution to protect our people and kids. You rather kill all the sharks ? NO so the only solution are well thoughts nets that can protect a certain small area from the larger sharks. A large amount of marine life are actually using inside the nets to hide from the very agressive & territorial bullsharks that we have in Reunion. @gon_perezrosales
- floresjeremy@sevenfred Pas les écologistes. Les éco terroristes. Malheureusement il y en a beaucoup à La Réunion. Si seulement les écologistes pouvait être vigilant et aider à trouver les saboteurs quel qu'ils soient
- lukelangbergI couldn't agree more Jeremy you rip cuzzieeee please comment back I'm a huge fan 😭😭😭😭😭😭
- lukelangbergPlease, I met you in jbay just tune howzit ekse. Awe shot, one way!
- lukelangbergSwak owe @mattdefilippi @nathandefilippi
- louka_974Rend a nou la mer
- nathaliegonetLAMENTABLE !!!
- lateanddeep75What do they do in places with bull sharks South Africa and Australia ? I was told last week by a gold coaster there are great whites in lakes now following food they just go where the food is ??
- ji_baysVraiment triste de voir la bêtise humaine 😟
- gon_perezrosalesHighly recommend you to read the book: Deep by James Nestor. It goes through Renuion's bull shark issues in detail
- nadja_noSo nice!
- joel.jervis@gon_perezrosales the nets don't kill sharks idk why you are being such a prick and saying that we are killing sharks we are just preventing family and freinds from suffering fatal and life threatening injuries
- firstname.lastname@example.org I know they do not. but it is just expanding our ego as humans getting to every single corner of our the earth, changing ecosystems that are as they are. Maybe I should not have used the word erasing, but it is taking them out of their ecosystem. Of their habitat because super humans go there and we can not share this landscapes with them.... but anyways, end of conversation we should be out there studying them and solutions for both. Sharks and humans equally
Log in to like or comment.