kaigreeneDon't mistake activity for achievement. You can move through life, constantly active but never truly creating an impact or worth while. In the gym most people move, they move with a purpose to make a change in their current situation but they are just moving. To tap into the your own greatness you must move with intent to achieve a specific detailed result. Achievement is not in the totality of our work but in details of each phase of our movement. You have to realize you are a body of systems. In order for each to achieve change or movement each system of the body must work with one other. For example with the kinetic chain, your glutes and hamstrings pull on each other. They pull on each other with the intent to move together and take away from one when the other can no longer bare a load. In order for your body to achieve maximum growth of the hamstrings and glutes they need to be completely engaged. Engaging as many muscle fibers and recruitment as possible. Move with purpose, move with intent, move to achieve more. Looking to improve your own leg development? Let's come up with a plan today. -
Email - Kai@officialkaigreene.com
- brunno_liippy@ribeiroojany pense no cara foda
- susanreneeartKilling me.......
- goodtimes_icecreamYour a legend Kai, brilliant mind, body and soul , a warrior like the Spartans!!the fusion of bodybuilding , art and keeping it real...
- goodtimes_icecreamPs would like to engage you for training tips ..
- skachkov_mikhailGreat 👏
- danielsapounasDon't mistake steroids for achievement either dude
- wuubangleeWhen you say engage, do you mean like "tensing"?
- h.rah4.kqz@rashidieli 😐
- mauroefacThe best
- rosellymp@rudeboy122787 he is a masterpiece his own work or art 🖤
- sandraeshowI'll stop when you do 😍😍 @rizzrmd
- rizzrmd@sandraeshow I wish 😂💕
Log in to like or comment.