cakeandvikingsMy #2016bestnine: once again colorwork comes out on top! Lots of Sandneskofte and Asklöv love here, as well as my Toattie Hottie (pattern by @katedaviesdesigns), my Bruntsfield swatch (pattern by @ysolda), and that special Nordlyslue (yarn and pattern by @ninapetrina.no). Next year, maybe I'll try to break out of my color comfort zone a little bit... #knittersofinstagram #mønsterstrikk
- sarahwilkesLove that blue on the middle one.
- hodust17Beautiful .....no, Awesome
- sarabcleverThat is some amazing colorwork.
- honestbloom_ravOh, the blue and white hat (bottom center) with the pooling is too cool!
- newfmammaGorgeous 😍😍😍
- floradinayour comfort zone is many knitter's ultimate skill goal! beautiful, beautiful work! xo
- loritimesfivesoo gorgeous
- kendallrockah! How do I get my paws on that hat pattern??
- cakeandvikings@kendallrock Which one? There are two in here!
- kendallrockOh! On the left middle row, with the roll brim!
- cakeandvikings@kendallrock It's called Asklöv, and it's from issue 18 of @pompommag ! Autumn 2016. They've sold out of the hard copy version, but you can still purchase the PDF version. The whole issue is great!
- kendallrockAmazing! Tak!
- eliset232I'm really a unicolour knitter but your work is so inspiring I might try colourwork next...
- ysoldaYour colour comfort zone is so beautiful though!
- cakeandvikings@ysolda Thanks! I think a pop of red or deep pink adds some real depth to these colors, though. I'm feeling warmer greens again lately too. We'll see what 2017 brings...
- kerri_anneSo lovely!
- nestie11_Lovely ... looks like you are all about intricate fair isle!
- hegeas74😍 Lovely! And that hat ~ I might have to try one, myself! 👌
Log in to like or comment.