metmuseum“Humor and Fantasy—The Berggruen Paul Klee Collection,” on view at The @MetBreuer (at 75th Street and Madison Avenue), closes on January 2nd. This installation of works from the Berggruen Klee Collection—the largest collection of Klee in the United States—features some 70 works from this collection, which spans the artist's entire career, from his student days in Bern in the 1890s to his death in 1940 at the age of 60. Paul Klee (German (born Switzerland), 1879–1940). Ventriloquist and Crier in the Moor, 1923 #TheMet #PaulKlee
- timeandartwonderful stuff. like it Such a neat post.😉😉
- maisonkoduzenLove your feed.
- efytal@summerrrgram yes please 👌🏽✨
- shanty40Hi! If anyone seeing this follows the royal family check out the stunning and fastest growing royal account of @royalteawithjam !! 👑🇬🇧👑🇬🇧
- fashionbyhePretty cool!
- alijanemcbrideMy favourite Klee painting !
- ballerinaproject_belgiumTotally rocks!
- claart_harnenzThis is a very fun shake! And I love the color blocks. I really enjoy having such prolific artists show up on my feed like this.
- steffenschrautSuper cool :)
- harrison_priestmanVisual Poetry....
Log in to like or comment.