lindaeatsworldSpent a short Christmas weekend with Sugarface's family surrounded by five dogs with hilarious antics, delicious home cooking that I immediately start missing when I leave, and lovely kindhearted humans who make me feel lucky. On our way out, we stopped by this beautiful chapel. I think I'll request a visit every time we go to Arkansas from here on out.
- lindaeatsworld@nbimage my friend @mjwang24 used to say "Cs earn degrees"!
- foodfashSo pretty! My boyfriend's family is from Arkansas too! What city?
- lindaeatsworld@foodfash hot springs! Yours?
- thesmokinghoThat looks lovely
- foodfash@lindaeatsworld mountain home. A few hours north of hot springs. Arkansas boys! 😬😍
- lindaeatsworld@foodfash hahah yas 😅😂
- lindaeatsworld@thesmokingho just like you and @ambermcho
- southaustinfoodieI've seen this place on tv & it looks amazeballs. I am not really religious, but I love going to interesting churches.
- measureandwhiskThat is so beautiful!
- eatsocietyWow, that place is stunning!
- lindaeatsworld@southaustinfoodie I'm not religious either and love churches, chapels, and cathedrals too!
- bradfugeremediaGreat post! 👍 👊
- vince.ferrerWow that looks pretty interesting
- localsavourSo lovely - and that light! 😊👍🏻
- dinewithshaydaI've always wanted to go there, it looks beautiful!
- thesteepingroomWow 😮
- lindaeatsworld@localsavour I know, love at first sight for me
- ariadni_adamideslove it! 😄 ✈
- wanderlustanitaI feel like they need a temporary swing inside.
Log in to like or comment.