onestep4wardCliched and proud 😝❤️🇮🇳 The Taj Mahal, at 7am, before the tourists arrived, complete with the morning fog. I never new India was so cold in winter ❄️ #tajmahal #thetajmahal #agra #india #unesco #travelcliche #iloveatouristtrap
- raz.k3dAwesome, at what time did the fog dissipate?
- ankit.directAny plans to visit Jaipur @onestep4ward
- backpackwithbenI would definitely go to Taj Mahal at 7am to avoid the crowd! Beautiful shot!
- worldwhirlHead for Jaipur,Jodpur, Udaipur as soon as you can!
- robertagaspIt's foggy , what a pity 😃😀😃
- sarah_explorerIconic! Love it
- iamtonstravelsVery 👌👌👌
- zhongx1anWow very nice pic
- this_is_random_profileLucky to have no one around you at Taj mahal, I had clicked similar picture but with tonnes of people in my background 😛 #TajMahalAt7am 😁
- ksze33Wow! Didn't know one can do that. That's one stunning photo. How did you obtain such a special privilege?
- adiazcastroHow could you achieve that? 7am and no one else?
- suhartinitetiGreat view
- emprft@onestep4ward you must visit @sridarbarsahib once its so beautiful
- emprftOne of religious palace of all religion @sikhism @onestep4ward
- katyayani_savarit#amerjeepsafari #Jaipur #realIndia
- nashexposuresYes certain cites in India are Cold to extremely cold in Winter, Bengaluru down in South India can get down to a pleasant 50F, Hyderabad to a low of 55F, Delhi down to 30F in the nights.
- _nd_prod_cela devait être magique de vivre cet instant ( Magic to live this moment )
- damaiantyI feel the envy growing! :)))) even though in romania is -18 degrees Celsius ❄🌨❄
Log in to like or comment.