stravarunThis year, @garyrobbins completed four and a half laps - over 100 miles - of the brutal #BarkleyMarathons before sleep deprivation and dehydration contributed to him becoming lost on the course and missing the time cut. Only 14 people have ever finished the Barkley, and only one man finished this year - the first and only three time finisher - Jared Campbell.
See our entire #YearInSport through the link in our profile.
Photo by @trappephoto
- dadarialGeez @gabbyontherun ...this it's the epitome of running through the pain
- jbizzle93@jamiewitton barklllaaayyyy
- hadiluthfil_Aku kayak gini waktu nyari jalur d merapi @oishchristine
- a5urbanipa1Well, this sounds idiotic and weird and the picture proves it well.
- lleradriver@pirrirunner que te lo traduzca Daniela!jajaja😂
- pirrirunner@lleradriver jo puta tiras a dar #😂
- anze_cesenWAW 🔝
- scotchandcoffeeThat race is just so wrong 😁😁
- jcastro4089We've got to go one of these years @managerofmischief
- managerofmischief@jcastro4089 yes!!
- stefanzelleWhat a legenary race💪
- brianm_18@kittycat0601 get Netflix even if it's just to watch the Documentary on The Barkley Marathons.
- food4fuel3That is an insane race! I watched the documentary on Netflix
- plast_surgathlon@stravarun 😎👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼
- stairwaytodevynn@mourtneycartone found it!
- msmorghebb@triggercrazy marathon feet?
- triggercrazy@msmorghebb tasty
- linakoziol@nickhodgson39 wut dis is
Log in to like or comment.