startingstrengthDr. Petrizzo @johnpetrizzo shows us how to have a laid back Christmas while pressing 255. #verypunny #doubleentendre #presstivusfortherestofus #startingstrength
- gmpolicastroThat hashtag though #PresstivusForTheRestOfUs 😂
- machomarmotI've never seen pressing form quite like this. Lean back and wedge yourself back under the bar. Is this considered propah? If so, I've been doing it wrong.
- startingstrength@machomarmot this is a second layback. You certainly don't need to do it but it's a matter of opinion with no easily gauged objective standard on how much is too much. For more extreme examples of layback, check out footage of the clean and press as contested the olympic weightlifting in the 60s and early 70s.
- machomarmot@startingstrength Thanks for the 411. The old videos on this are interesting. I don't think I'll be trying it but a lot of big weights have been moved with this technique.
- simpsonite88Jeez my eyes are bulging out of socket with the guy
- sspnutritionPretty cool :)
Log in to like or comment.