jessemthomasHe asked for a cannon, and Santa delivered. Design/build by Mr. Clause, art/finish by Mrs. Clause. Worth every minute of work for his one moment of discovery. #MerryChristmas everyone! #lifepoints
- rlkimble@jessemthomas and @fleshmanflyer Now that is how you win at Christmas!! Well played you two!! 😊🤗
- kippesrunsYou've now set a precedent...spud gun and pumpkin catapult are next!
- jacjacsumsumCan our next Friday happy hour involve the cannon as well?
- mvulanichDude, amazing.... *bows*
- ktanoninstagramWhen I was a kid, my dad built me a cardboard and aluminum foil space ship for Christmas. I will remember his act of love and creativity forever. Excellent gift giving skills; definitely life points worthy!
- madamichelleUmm i want one @jessemthomas @fleshmanflyer
- kiterboiWow. Time to upgrade it so it shoots potatoes. When you do, pls post video kthx.
- jessemthomas@chanl4 I'll see what I can do
- jessemthomas@jacjacsumsum @ben.ritter sounds like a good idea
- jessemthomas@kiterboi shoots racquet balls about 10-15 feet. He only weighs 31 pounds so can't put too much force on the spring!
- angelajsalidoThere goes the neighborhood! 😊 Merry Christmas!
- aliciarunsfastOh my gosh this is the best gift! You and Lauren are so thoughtful & creative!
- jordanrappI should give you my design schematics for a supersonic potato gun. I figure it will launch a potato about 1500ft.
- elia_rAmazing...aaaand now we'll know who to blame if we have any broken windows!
- rene.hsThere's no rest for the wicked 😆👌What's for ammo? @pickybars?
- realtortonywhiteThat is amazing!!!
- runningsunshine@splashinginpinkpuddles did you see this?
Log in to like or comment.