spinmaster"We are all pretending this is for Luna" 😂
#Hatchimals #Hatchimal #Hatchy #Hatchygram #Toys #Holiday #ChrissyTeigen
- meganmarie024Messaged on every form of social media, I'm on hold and STILL NO HELP
- anissalynn@spinmaster the hatchimal ruined my daughters Christmas. We bought a draggle at toys r us after waiting 3?hrs in line and a burtle came out of the egg. Plus the thing would not spin in the egg to hatch. After 3 hours we had to break the egg open. I think a refund is the right thing to do and not disconnecting callers on the phone.
- c.everette_So my 3 year old niece's hatchimal was out of battery before it even hatched. Good job, applause to you for ruining her Christmas.
- spinmasterHi @kelseyandrew724, we're so sorry to hear that you've run into trouble with your Hatchimal. I you have not yet done so, please send us a DM and a Consumer Care Rep will contact you as soon as possible. We're absolutely committed to resolving your concern. Thank you for your patience.
- spinmasterWe understand and apologize for your frustration @meganmarie024. Please know that we are doing our very best to get back to every person who has contacted us. A representative will be in contact with you as soon as possible and will do everything they can to help resolve this. Thank you.
- spinmasterHi @anissalynn, if you have not yet done so we encourage you to send us a DM here or on Facebook and we will, absolutely, get back to you as quickly as we can. We will do everything we can to help resolve this. Again, we apologize that you didn't have the hatching you'd hoped for.
- spinmasterPlease send us a DM if you have not yet done so, @ceverette214_. We do apologize that your Hatchimals experience wasn't what you'd hoped for and will do everything we can do try to help right this. We appreciate your patience and the opportunity to fix this for you. Thank you.
- happydayz368I have a case #which I emailed about but you have done nothing. Commented on twitter. Completely ignored. Obviously calls aren't going through. Moral...they aren't going to do anything. They knew their product was faulty.
- kellyawoods@spinmaster I hope hers works. My 5 year olds hatched but the eyes dont light up thus making the toys useless. I sent a dm on facebook and was asked to send a photo and video of the hatchimal which I did and I have not heard a response since. You disappointed a little girl on her christmas morning. All her friends are playing with their hatchimals and hers is sitting there useless. Last spin master product I ever purchase!!!!
- happydayz368@spinmaster look up^
- spinmasterHi @kellyawoods we are sorry someone was not able to contact you quicker. Because we are trying to respond to high volumes of people it will take some time to answer everyone. We will try our best to answer your questions as soon as we possibly can.
- mat.ant.fig.91@spinmaster seems like the only way to get ahold of you is on here of all things, not very professional for starters. Going to be as civil as possible but coming from a dad who spent 8 hours in minus zero temperatures for the one toy that my daughter wanted for Christmas, to get a call from her mother saying she was crying because it never hatched or worked once manually cracked, I'm infuriated that this product didn't perform to a single advertised standard. I surely hope you intend to right the wrongs of people who gave considerable time and effort on top of the money for a product that should have been properly tested and guaranteed. I don't intend to make a case for a refund, nor do I want to prove my product is defective when it's now in the mainstream news that this toy was subpar and unfit for consumers. I simply want the toy I paid for in the hands of my daughter that she talked about for the last few months. In working and immaculate condition. Own your mistakes and right these wrongs immediately!
- nickie_1986Spinmaster. Mine hatched then died , replaced batteries etc & nothing is happening, iv tried to call , emailed & Facebook messaged and haven't had a response! I want a replacement please
- ivymandias@spinmaster just wondering if I'll be getting that Hatchimal that I won from you guys back in October or not?
- nickie_1986Iv sent pictures of proof of purchase , pictures of the hatchimal too
- nickie_1986@spin master
- spinmasterHi @mat.ant.fig.91, please know that we are working to resolve each and every concern and inquiry that has been sent to us and encourage you to send a DM if you have not already done so. In doing so you will be added to the queue and a Consumer Care Representative will be in contact with you as quickly as possible to make this right for your daughter (and for you). We are working as quickly and thoroughly as possible and appreciate your patience. Thank you.
- spinmasterHi @nickie_1986, we apologize for any delay: we are working to answer every call and respond to every message as quickly as possible at this busy time of year. Thank you for your patience and know, that by emailing and DMing you've been added to the queue. We know it's frustrating to have to any delay, but we can assure you that a Consumer Care Rep will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
- spinmasterHi @happydayz368, be assured that we are not ignoring your or any other messages and are working to answer every call that we receive. If you haven't yet sent us a DM either here, on Twitter, or Facebook we ask that you do so to be added to the queue and a Consumer Care Rep will be in contact with you as quickly as possible to resolve this for you. Thank you.
- juliaparasunko@spinmaster hi ,I want to know how to find an application compatible with a doll Brightlings in play market?
Log in to like or comment.