todayscreativeblogIt's a Christmas miracle! This girl walked a mile along LaCamas Lake! That may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is huge for me! HUGE!
Some of you know my struggle with my hips. A year ago I couldn't even walk a block without being in a considerable amount of pain. Due to hyper mobility in my hips, years of overuse injuries from teaching fitness classes for the past 30 years, a laberal tear in the acetabulum which left me with a build up of adhesions and fascia....a simple trip to the grocery was hard. I even considered getting a disabled tag for my car. But with help from my trainer, countless hours with my PT, 15 sessions with a rolfer, and now a new naturopath I am on the road to recovery! He's got me on new bio-identical hormones, and I am doing injection prolotherapy. Good riddance 2016! I have come through fire this past year but.... I WIN 2016! Ba bye! #cancersurvivor #toughcookie #bye2016 #christmasmiracle
- dianemattsonCongratulations! You've done amazingly well it seems.
- scrapbooking_momSo exciting!! Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
- gluepaperscissorsgirlThat is awesome!!!!
- perkett0662That is great Kim! Your attitude and determination is inspiring!👍🏼💪🏼
- marla.palashMy yoga trainer talked about Prolotherapy. Good stuff. So happy for you. Happy New Year!
- bertamacd@todayscreativeblog if you ever want/need a walking partner, I'm right by the lake!
- todayscreativeblog@Scrapbooking_mom it IS exciting! Thank you!
- todayscreativeblog@gluepaperscissorsgirl thank you!
- todayscreativeblog@perkett0662 Thanks Denise! I miss seeing you!
- email@example.com It's been the missing link for sure! I was pretty stiff and sore last night, but feeling pretty good this morning! Yay!
- todayscreativeblog@bertamacd Thank you, that's so sweet. I'm pretty slow at this point, but when I have worked up to a faster pace, you're ON!
Log in to like or comment.