tsaIf you plan on gifting a grenade this holiday season, you’ll need to find another way to get it to its destination other than commercial aircraft. All real and inert grenades as well as anything resembling a grenade are prohibited from both carry-on and checked bags. This inert grenade was discovered in a carry-on bag at Richmond (RIC).
- mexicanamericanbabyLmao yes
- alwayz_litMy hometown..... nice.....
- abhi.vinchure@raveenarao this account is so hilarious some people r dumb
- picsbyrajeev@kjulian328 THIS WAS IN RICHMOND
- danielle_richardss@clinehartman omg this is the best
- thin_diesel412@joe412c look at some of these pics on the page. Wow
- aannisasalsabilaLMAO THE CAPTION @zascaristianto
- dacapo973Why would anyone even carry that with them like you should know its not gonna work out lol cmon
- tsebehtsinnej@neendigo The sarcasm !
- cayleymo@nianadikolaou @lesleydonsky caption lmfao tsa with the jokes
- tmillikenz@aidanjarrar read the caption
- jarodmcrae@anniejeffreys that's where your other present ended up smh
- cohill122@seanfarkel @johndcostello
Log in to like or comment.