tsaIf you plan on gifting a grenade this holiday season, you’ll need to find another way to get it to its destination other than commercial aircraft. All real and inert grenades as well as anything resembling a grenade are prohibited from both carry-on and checked bags. This inert grenade was discovered in a carry-on bag at Richmond (RIC).
- gabbydrum@jmimrshl check this account lmao
- erik_ra@saperret11 @daniel_son91
- hotpill@rev._ben when your looking at what could be a grenade through an X-ray machine you can't know if it's real or fake especially in checked luggage, people have to get evacuated just in case it is real!! So yeah it's a great rule actually
- killamallLmao @joo_kie
- stephen.carmona.35Thank God that's a rule.
- charlotte_mchenryOmg some of the stuff on this page @yasmene_p @elleequestrian @laureneskin1 @mina.louise
- mexicanamericanbabyLmao yes
- alwayz_litMy hometown..... nice.....
- abhi.vinchure@raveenarao this account is so hilarious some people r dumb
- picsbyrajeev@kjulian328 THIS WAS IN RICHMOND
- danielle_richardss@clinehartman omg this is the best
- thin_diesel412@joe412c look at some of these pics on the page. Wow
- aannisasalsabilaLMAO THE CAPTION @zascaristianto
Log in to like or comment.