diaryofaquilterSteampunk blocks progress. This has become my latest addiction and favorite use of random, garish fabric combinations. 😍
(More closeup pics to satisfy your curiosity on the blog.) #steampunkquilt
- youreverydayfamilySo cool!!! I love it!
- jlapacKeep up the good work
- elletaylor7Great combos
- shanloweThis is looking so great!!!
- diaryofaquilter@heatherannjohnson it's a Design Wall - feels like felt and the blocks just stick to it. Mine is made by Fons and Porter and I got it from @connectingthreads. There are tutorials to make your own but this was easier. 😉 I've used it every day for years. Worth every penny!
- diaryofaquilter@beachyquilter yes!! So much easier than I thought it would be and the best way to use those crazy fabrics!
- diaryofaquilter@lisaleb28 I am still using my Crescendo and I LOVE it! I can't recommend it highly enough. I use it 100% of the time at home. I have a small, portable machine I take if I'm sewing somewhere else, but I always miss the Crescendo.
- diaryofaquilter@gojiggy I'm doing mine by machine. They are addictive and fun!!
- pettyquiltI've quilted 2 of these for clients - LOVE ❤️ them
- lesliebergesonLook at you go! I just have one block ✅
- tensisters_handicraftLove your colors and layout! You've got great style‼
- jenkingwellLove this. Makes me want to get back to my new version but it's in the "queue"
- heatherannjohnson@diaryofaquilter thank you SO much. Headed to get myself one now. I have been in need of one for months.
- ponderonit1Judging by this picture, I think I have a thing for random garish fabrics. 😍😍😍
- juliemboshLove this so much. I may have to try it.
- ellen.e.fI LOVE that block!
- racheesmacheeI love.
- becreativedotcomLove it 💚👍🏻
- kigwiti have templates for this pattern-I really need to use them! I love your blocks.
Log in to like or comment.